TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VENUE HIRE
1. HIRE AGREEMENT
A. The Hirer represents, warrants and undertakes that he has full right and authority to enter into this Hire Agreement and to perform his obligations under this Hire Agreement.
B. The Hirer shall sign the Hire Agreement and shall pay the Deposit amount requested to secure the booking.
C. The Hire Agreement shall prevail over any other terms and conditions, whether in writing or implied by custom, practice or course of dealing, so far as permitted by law.
D. The Hirer shall not transfer or sub-let The Venue to any person without the prior written consent of The Company and shall use The Venue only for the purpose for which it is hired.
E. Any Event Staffing provided, where specified in the Hire Agreement, remains under the direct control of the Company. The provision of Exhibition Staffing does not relieve the Hirer of any obligations contained within the Hire Agreement.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
A. The 50% deposit of The Hire Fee, shall be paid by the Hirer as soon as possible/before the payment due date to secure the date and time. The 50% remaining balance shall be paid no later than 7 days prior to the commencement of the Hire Period.
B. The 50% deposit of the catering, shall be paid by the Hirer to confirm the booking. The 50% remaining balance shall be paid no later than 7 days prior to the commencement of the Hire Period.
C. Invoices will be sent to the Hirer at the billing address specified in the Hire Agreement unless otherwise notified by the Hirer in writing.
D. All payments by the Hirer shall be in sterling and shall be made without any deductions or set-off. All amounts stated are inclusive of VAT.
E. If the Hirer fails to pay any amount due under the Hire Agreement on the due date, the Company shall be entitled to cancel the booking at its own discretion.
A. The Company reserves the right to terminate the Hire Agreement immediately by giving written notice to the other in the event that:
1. The Hirer is in material breach of any of these Conditions which breach is incapable of remedy or cannot be remedied in time for the Event; or
2. If the Company is prevented or hindered from making available the Venue during the Hire Period by an event of Force Majeure; or
3. The Hirer goes into liquidation whether compulsory or voluntary or is declared insolvent or if an administrator or receiver is appointed over the whole or any part of the Hirer’s assets.
4. The Hirer fails to pay any amount under the hire agreement by the due date.
B. At any time prior to the start, the Hirer may give notice in writing to the Company that the Hirer no longer require the whole of the space or part of the space, the following cancellation charge will apply:
1. If the Hirer gives notice 60 or more days prior to the Start Date, the Hirer may get back 100% of the Payment
2. If the Hirer gives notice less than 60 days but 30 or more days prior to the Start Date, the Hirer may get back 50% of the payment.
3. If the Hirer gives notice less than 29 days prior to the Start Date, the Payment is not refundable.
4. Payment for catering is not refundable.
1. If the Hirer gives notice 30 or more days prior to the Start Date, the Hirer may reschedule the date without any charge.
2. If the Hirer gives notice less than 30 days but more than 15 days prior to the Start Date, the administration fee is 20% of the total venue hire price.
3. If the Hirer gives notice less than 14 days, the administration fee is 30% of the total venue hire price.
4. NORMAL OPENING HOURS
A. The Hirer will be allowed access 10 minutes before the period of hire.
B. Leaving & return the venue
All property that has been brought into the Venue by the Hirer or any person on his behalf for the purpose of or in connection with the hiring must be removed immediately by the end of the period of hire.
The Hirer and his guests/delegates shall leave The Venue BEFORE the end of the period of hire. Failure to comply with these obligations, the cost of extra hours will be charged.
C. The Hirer is not allowed to do the following during the period of hire:
1. use/light candles or other such items which will have a flame
2. smoke in any area inside the premises
3. use glue or adhesive tapes that leave marks on the walls, floor, columns or furniture.
4. put decorations on the ceilings or lights.
5.INDEMNITY OR DAMAGE
The Hirer must accept responsibility for and agree to maintain good order during the time the Hirer is occupying The Venue.
In the event of any damage be done to the Venue or any of the furniture and equipment therein, whether by the Hirer or his guests/delegates, the expense of making good will be the responsibility of the Hirer.
The Hirer agrees to accept full responsibility for and to indemnify the Company against all claims made in respect of any accident, loss or damage to any property brought into The Venue by the hirer, the hirer's guests or any other person(s) invited by the hirer or not who attends The Venue in connection with the booking.
The Company takes no responsibility for the security or insurance of company/organisation/personal property left in charge of any person employed or authorised by The Company.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to take out your own insurance, as the Company responsible for Public Liability cover only.
ART EXPERIENCE/ ART PARTY CANCELLATION POLICY
We require 14 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date, otherwise, we will charge you a cancellation fee as below.
* 50% of your total paid amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 14 to 8 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
* 70% of your total paid amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 7 to 5 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
* 100% of your total paid amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes from 5 days prior to your scheduled arrival date or No show.